Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am having problem to send out email via my streamyx account, hence I use our blog instead.

We have been very quiet after the Carnival. To stimulate some topics for discussion, I have written an interesting article in my website on "Girl that puts SEX as her 1st priority". This topic will be interesting for those golden bachelors and may be some married men as well (after 7 years of marriage). Of cource, our long life hui chang is the only exception species. He will rather read newspaper than to read this 'rubbish'.

If you are interested,pls go to
1. http://www.freewebs.com/penangfengshui/index.htm
2. Go to face reading
3. Go to the bottom of the page.

2 comments:

Cheong Tatt 昌达 said...

Good article. But not sure whether this is proven. Hopefully Ah Pee can verufy the theory.

Cheong Tatt 昌达 said...

I will include this fengsui website URL to our page