Friday, September 14, 2007

真心英雄和朋友






















I would like to share this short video clip too. This was the finale of the Chung Ling Reunion Dinner. We sang 真心英雄 and 朋友.

As 非洲 (who is in his 7th day of high state) said this to O Pui and I "This group of friends are all very "transperant" one. I enjoyed the mixing around very much (though he was drank most of the time). Jin Jie Kueh Gian"

I concur with him. For those who missed it, this is the Jin Jie Kueh Gian gathering. Hope all the brothers will be there again in 2012!

Though O Bah, Axel, Chiang, Ang Tao are not with us, their pictures appeared on the stage too - a sign of they will be joining in 2012.

Btw, Huey Kaey made us proud by doing a good emcee on that night. It an extremely difficult to control crowd, but he did well.

1 comment:

Chiang said...

Yes...will make it a point to attend the event on 2012, regardless of where I am.