Sunday, September 18, 2011

Visit of Master Lee



KL Brothers always have the pleasure of entertaining Ah Hoe when he is in KL. The gap of the visits is no longer measured with the tube of Colgate as we have seen the less of him these days as compared to his UTM days :)

Ah Hoe shared with me his third book. The title of the new book is "How to enjoy your life with good Feng Shui?" Bravo to Hoe for coming up with his third and he is already working on the forth one. Really a productive Feng Shui Master!

In appreciation of Hoe's visit and in return of the gift of his book, my daughter also presented the potrait drawing of Hoe at a simple ceremony after the tea time in my house.



See you again Hoe in KL...soon!

5 comments:

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thank you so much, Tatt for bring me from Bangsar to Bt Bintang to Sg Buluh to Subang Airport. Really appreciate it. You are my best brother now since Hui Kay fails to entertain me nowadays! Hahaha! I placed your daughter's drawing on my working table!

CS Lim said...

wah...then i am not your best bro lah?

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Hahaha....Dr. Lim, you are my si fu, not the same level, 1 level up. Btw, Tatt, in fact, that was my old book which I have published end of last year, so it shows that you do not follow my blog...hehehe...down grade you as my 2nd best bro!

Cheong Tatt 昌达 said...

So when is the 4th book coming out? I need to buy the full set of 3 so that I can proudly show the visitors of my house that I have a famous author brother!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

不好意思啦, 迖. My 4th book is currently under the edition of our Chung Ling 87 friend, 谢建成. He is doing the edit. Will give you a copy but your daughter will have to draw a more handsome picture of mine when I give you the book. Hahaha....