Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catch Up with Mo Chiang

We had another drinking session with Singapore's brother, Ah Chiang at the same place and same table like last Friday.
We had Opui, HowKo and our Carnival Organising Chairman Tatoo with us last night. As usual, we had a good catch up with Chiang about life in Shanghai, HK & Singapore, about investments, Wo-Men Carnival, etc.
A Pee could not join us as he had some "secret affairs" to do but he did not want to tell me yesterday night. Keun Wei had his romantic anniversary with his love one and Hoe was preparing for his KL Feng Shui trip.

3 comments:

Cheong Tatt 昌达 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheong Tatt 昌达 said...

So did O Pui attend?
on your the anniverssary

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Sorry, Chiang...I could not make it this time. Will try my best to make sure I join you the next time. But I managed to catch up with Chin Seng in Punchong on Saturday evening.