Sunday, February 22, 2009

我们的日记- 资料收集





I spent 2 hours today to search and sort out things related to 我们的同学会 from my store and above are what I found at the moment.
However, I still could not find the other box that contained Hui Xuns and souvenirs.
I still kept birthday and new year cards that we used to receive in the old days. I also kept a few albums that contained all our memories and the winning trophies during 1991 & 2007 Sports Tournaments.
This is only part of our memories and I hope all of us could take some times to dig out more materials from our old stores to assist the editor board of 我们的日记 for more complete compilations.

4 comments:

Cheong Tatt 昌达 said...

It will take sometime for me to find these stuff and locate my PBE 303 motorbike :) Btw, Chief Editor and Hui Chang, I dun think I can lead this workgroup. Not in Penang is definitely a hindrance. I suggest Pee to lead this.

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Well done, hui chang.

CS Lim said...

Don't worry about hui xuen, I have the full set. Will pass to Hui Chang if he is in KL. I will pass my collection of SRP, SPM & STPM exam paper too.

Prince 太子 said...

Dear Hui Chang & Chief Editor, I think I can dig out somemore photo of our Bungalow Stay & those parties when we invited CDK or PGHS girls