Friday, October 3, 2008

启蒙教练

I played badminton with father of future National Badmiton Star on Guang Voon's birthday. We played at the school hall of SRJK Perkampungan Berapit. This hall was managed by Lee Chong Wei's first Si Fu. His name is Teh Peng Huat 郑炳发. 71-year old but still very active, energetic and full of passion. He reminds me of Fang Kai Xiang - stern and committed.
http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2008/08/18/70.html
I bought a titanum racquet from him. It is the same as Ju's one. Hopefully I can get to qualify for the semifinals of the next Wo-Men badminton competition with this new racquet.
And hopefully too, the Prince of Ju will also emerge as the prince of Malaysia badminton team one day and win us the 2024 Olympics gold medal!

1 comment:

illmatic_s said...

Well all the best and lets hope we get to a winner in the 2024 olympics!