Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Lecture






Dr Lim has a wish. He wishes that all brothers share the knowledge of the respective fields with all the brothers. He also would like us to share business proposals among brothers. This would be a first step towards building a higher-than-PGCC Jasmin Plaza.

On the last day of 2007, we fulfiled Dr Lim's wish - or at least we made the first step.

Ah Pek gave us a lecture on 八字. We had very good participation from the fellow students. The discussions have been lively. The engagement has been extremely good. Such an enthusiasm was last seen in 80s during the English class of Disco Cat.
Personally, it is too complex for me to understand. But fortunately I remembered few key points, mainly from the discussions with fellow students
  • huey kaey's best place to do is at car porch. This is located at the south east side of the house
  • try to go down from bed at the east side. If the east side is adjacent wall with neighbour, please make a big hole
  • the direction where your little brothers are pointing when you are asleep is extremely important. it is always good to tie to the ceiling fan
I hope brothers would put the above into good practices in 2008!

3 comments:

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Oh no....don't listen to hui chang. I didn't say that. For those who missed the session, I will publish the view of rat year 2008 once I completed the presentation material that I will prepare for my talk to a group of 'bosses'. Someone called me to give a talk on feng shui at Starbuck on 18 Jan 08.

Cheong Tatt 昌达 said...

Looks like you start to get recognition!

Lee Cheng Hoe said...

Thanks and will check whether can I ask my friends to go and support me.